Monday, May 13, 2013

Bake sale is back - Kids special!

Since my last CNY charity bake sale with lots of support, I have been thinking about organizing another one.

During the past few weeks, I baked quite a few times with my nieces and shared with their friends. All of them like the kids cookies that we have made. So since exams are over soon and school holidays are coming, I have decided to sell some cookies again.


These are the 3 types of kids cookies that I am currently selling.

Doggie butter cookies - Most Popular!
* Container full: $8.00

Honey stars cookies - Simple and Yummy!
* Container full: $8.00

M&M's cookies - All Time Favourite!
* Container full: $8.50

Please note that this will be the container I'm using (wrapping excluded)
Top diameter 11.5cm, Height 6.5cm


This bake sale is ongoing till End of June! Order anytime!

Collection:
Self collect at Toh Guan Road (near IMM).

Courier delivery:
From $6 onwards

***
For every container of cookies sold,
which helps make wishes come true for children with life-threatening medical conditions 
and bring them hope, strength and joy.
(Through sggives.org charity donation portal)
***

Please support and a big thank you!!!